(2 Job Openings):
– Architect Position: FDC is seeking an architect to research plan and design commercial and residential building projects with a minimum of 2 years experienced and minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Architecture is required. Please Contact Hector Moreno PE and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
–Civil Engineering Position: FDC is seeking a Civil Engineer, to plan & design construction projects. Bachelor in Civil Engineering plus 2 yrs experienced required. Send Resume to Hector Moreno PE at email@example.com
FDC & Associates Corp.
236 W. Orange Show Road Unit 105
San Bernardino, CA 92408
FDC Corporation Offers a Wide Range of Career Opportunities Are you interested in any of the following?
- Engineering solutions with preserving the environment as a priority
- Building life long Career Experience
- Successfully overcoming challenges
- Implementing innovative solutions using today’s technology
- Producing quality work that will enhance the lives of many people
- Being part of a fast growing company
If any of the above caught your attention consider joining the FDC team. At FDC we strive everyday to make an environment where you feel recognized and rewarded for your contribution. We make sure that you are aware that you are part of a team.
FDC Corporation is a development company with strategic service divisions. FDC Corporation provides Architectural Design, Engineering Design, Construction Support and financial support for any residential or commercial development. FDC Corporation is deeply invested in a hands-on approach to development and can take any project from the planning phase, to final engineering, to securing construction loans through an investor network, to supervising or direction construction.
EMAIL RESUME TO: Info@fdccorporation.com
Thank you for your interest in our company!