SWPPP & EROSION CONTROL PLAN SERVICES:
FDC & ASSOCIATES staff is experienced in the development of Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs), Water Pollution Control Programs (WPCPs), and Erosion Control Plans for public and private construction projects. Our professionals evaluate each individual project and select site-specific Best Management Practices (BMPs) based on the pollution risk associated with the construction activity. The objectives of selected BMPs are to control erosion and the discharge of sediments, manage non-stormwater discharges, and contain materials and wastes.
FDC & ASSOCIATES offers SWPPP, WPCP, and Erosion Control Plan preparation services to assist clients through the entire stormwater permitting process and ensure compliance. Our services include:
- Preparation and submittal of a Notice of Intent (NOI) and Notice of Termination (NOT)
- Design and selection of appropriate and cost-effective BMPs
- Pre- and post-rainfall site compliance inspections
- Evaluation of existing BMPs and recommended maintenance and improvements
- Stormwater pollution prevention training
- Preparation and submittal of required reports
SWPPP (Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan)
Our site specific plans are clear, concise, and expertly designed. We evaluate your industrial facility, assess your potential pollutants sources, and recommend cost effective BMPs (Best Management Practices). Additionally, we determine storm water outfalls, establish sampling points; and construct a facility diagram, a potential pollutant diagram, and a monitoring diagram.